Choosing the Right Shared Storage
Collaborative workgroups rely on shared storage to more efficiently work on large projects. Selecting the proper shared storage solution can make or break your post workflow. We’ll examine the various types of shared storage, what factors go into choosing your shared storage, and the factors you need to consider when delving into collaborate workflows.
- What is a SAN vs. a NAS? Are LTO and ODA applicable?
- How does camera choice effect my decisions, and what bandwidth does it consume?
- How do I connect the storage to my computer?
- How much storage space do I need, and what RAID should I use?
- Will my NLE use the storage and can I share projects?
- Other commonly overlooked factors.